quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2011

International Congress || Congresso Internacional

No news from me... I know, and I am sorry. I am organizing the 10th International Congress on Public and Nonprofit Marketing and... my life is a mess right now. A lot of things to do, last minute problems...

I promise next week I will give you some more news. 

Wish me luck!! If you want to know more about the Congress HERE.

If I can I will post some pictures of the Event.
~~~~~~
Não tenho dado notícias... Eu sei e lamento muito. Estou a organizar o 10º Congresso Internacional de Marketing Público e Não lucrativo e... a minha vida anda uma loucura. Tantas coisas para últimar, problemas de última hora.

Prometo que na próxima semana dou notícias. 

Desejem-me sorte!! Se quiserem saber mais coisas sobre o congresso AQUI

Se conseguir coloco umas fotos do Evento.

BE HAPPY, BE PERFECT!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário