sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2013

Compras || Shopping

Olá perfects,
Hoje numa visita à Area store vi muitas coisas giras. Aqui ficam algumas das que me cativaram! :)

Hi perfects,
Today visiting Area store I saw a lot of pretty things. Here are some of my pics.








Eu vou sempre adorar aquele candeeiro de teto, já postei sobre ele no blog. Também adoro globos e achei o carrinho de já o máximo, super divertido! Como também ando numa de dourado, as jarras e a consola era as peças ideais (mas não juntas, OK?). Estes últimos naperons são dourados e prateados (não dá para ver muito bem na foto, desculpem) e só custam 2,99€, estão em saldos. 

I will always love that lamps, I have posted about them before. I always love globes and the bar cart I think it's so much fun! I am also in a mood of gold, so the jars and console would add the right amount of gold (not together, OK?). This last ones are on sale (2,99€) and are silevr and gold (you cannot see it very well in the picture, sorry! :( ).

Divirtam-se no fim de semana. Como vai estar de chuva uma visita às lojas pode ser uma boa ideia, para ver coisas bonitas e, caso possam, comprar algumas coisas para as vossas casas.

Have fun during the weekend. As it will be raining you can go to the stores and see some pretty things, and buy some if you want to! ;)

Inês

BE HAPPY, BE PERFECT!  

1 comentário:

  1. Howdy! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you
    have got right here on this post. I will be coming back
    to your website for more soon.

    Look into my page รับทำ seo

    ResponderEliminar