quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2011

OPORTO HOME DECOR STORE || LOJA DE DECORAÇÃO NO PORTO

Today I am starting a new post theme. I will show you some of my favorite home decoration stores in my home town - Oporto.
I have decided to start with VISTA ALEGRE a very well known and high quality brand. They have joined ATLANTIS, a few years ago and you can find items from both brands in the same stores. You can find porcelain, crystal and cutlery. To find out more about these wonderful portuguese brands click HERE

~~~~~
Hoje vou começar um novo post temático. Vou-vos mostrar as minhas lojas de decoração favoritas, do Porto.
Eu decidi começar com a VISTA ALEGRE uma marca muito conhecida e de elevada qualidade. A marca juntou-se à ATLANTIS, há una anos atrás e podemos encontrar artigos de ambas as marcas nas lojas. Vendem porcelanas, cristais e cutelaria. Para saber mais pode consultar o site AQUI



This is one of the stores in Oporto || Esta é uma das lojas no Porto, fica no Mota Galiza.
The decor details are lovely || Os detalhes de decoração da própria loja são amorosos.



They launch new lines every year  - I love this one, or wasn't it blue with stripes!
Eles lançam produtos novos todos os anos - gosto imenso desta linha ou não fosse azul às riscas!

Harvard collection




 There are several decorative items || Claro que têm muitos itens decorativos.


 
'Alma do Porto' collection
They have several table porcelain collections 

This is the one I have chosen for my living room, it is called 'Douro'.
O serviço Douro é o que tenho na sala de jantar.

This one is inspired in Portuguese traditional embroidery 
 


I love this one... so girly! I would love to have it in my future kitchen!!!!
 || Adoro este serviço... é tão feminino. Adorava tê-lo na minha futura cozinha!!!



The options go from classic to modern ||
As cores vão do mais clássico ao mais moderno.
Lovely colors. || Cores amorosas.


I also love these colors. So fresh. || Também adoro estas cores! Tão frescas!
From ATLANTIS you have gorgeous crystal decor objects and also glasses...
~~~~
Da ATLANTIS temos as peças decorativas em cristal e o copos...




Nowadays they are also selling Caldas da Rainha's ceramics, known as Bordalo Pinheiro, the genious designer. There are some vintage items which have been recovered now in home decor and the look great when mixed with other items.

~~~~
Hoje em dia também comercializam as cerâmicas 'Bordalo Pinheiro'. Vemos a recuperação de alguns itens vintage que ficam muito bem quando misturados com outros mais modernos.


Adorable... it suits my new bedroom colors! ||
Adorável e fica muito bem com as novas cores de meu quarto




They have amazing options and this post would be endless if I would show you all the options. I think that every home in Portugal (and in the world) should have something from VISTA ALEGRE. It is impossible that you won't find some items you like to have at your home.

~~~~~~
Eles opções fantásticas e este post não acabaria nunca se eu procurasse mostrar tudo. Eu acho que todas as casas portuguesas (e do mundo) deveriam ter algum objecto da VISTA ALEGRE. É impossível não encontrar algo que gostassem de ter nas vossas casas.

Let me know your opinion. Did you foreign followers knew about these brands? Which items are your favorites?
~~~~~~~~~
Acho que nenhum português desconhece as marcas? Mas seguidores de outros países (por exemplo do Brasil - sim há muitos Brasileiros a consultar o meu blog! :)) podem não conhecer. Conhecem as marcas? Que itens preferem?

4 comentários:

  1. Ola Ines! I just discovered your blog, and I love your ideas and posts. It is nice to get design ideas from someone with a smaller home like me, and it will help me with reading Portuguese:) My maiden name is Pereira, my dad is from Sao Miguel, Azores, but we all live in the USA.

    I love the dishes in the style of traditional Portuguese embroidery! I had not heard of Vista Allegre before, but thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you... I don't have family from Açores (Azores) or else we could belong to the same family. :)

    For me it is wonderful to know that portuguese people around the world can read my blog and learn a little bit more about Portugal, and portuguese! It may be a good way to learn a different language.

    I will be very happy if you can keep following because I will keep posting about Porto and Portugal.

    Beijinhos (Kisses)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Olá Inês!
    Não podia ter começado melhor estes post's temáticos, as lojas Vista Alegre são uma perdição!
    A minha preferida no Porto fica junto aos Clérigos na esquina da Rua Cândido dos Reis!
    Fico a aguardar ansiosamente pelas restantes lojas!
    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Também adoro a dos clérigos! É linda e a zona fantástica!

    Beijinhos

    ResponderEliminar